1) I didn’t leave work last night until 9:30PM.
2) I am still not done w/ what I needed to get done last night
3) I overslept and did not run and need to try and find a way to run today which is annoying and may not be possible
4) I took a shower but forgot to wash my hair and so it is now greasy and dirty
5) I had a zit on my lip that I picked at and now I look like I have herpes
6) My photo class I was so psyched about got cancled
7) I haven’t blogged in over a week.
8) I have to go buy a suit after work that I can't afford and I hate suits and I have to do it b/c of this week-long conference thing I have to go to all next week that will just mean I have to wear suits all week and then work late to make up for the work I am missing b/c I am at this conference thing in my suits that I hate.
9) Everyone at Starbucks is an idiot
10) Its only Wednesday.
Wah Wah Wah.
Life is so hard.