Friday, December 02, 2005

Au Revoir Sydney...


Deep down inside, I knew this day was coming...I have known for a while. Killing off Vaughn was a clear sign that things were never going to be the same, but I held out hope that despite this shark-jumping storyline of late (the new blondie - she's gotta GO!) that somehow, someway, the show that was once so great (see Seasons 1 and 2, please) could find a way out of its ratings-slide just enough so that the folks over at ABC could give us a break and continue to run the only show on TV that I actually make a point watch weekly without fail...but alas, this was not to be.

After 5 years inspiring women everywhere to take self-defense class and sport a blue wig now and then, Alias has (sniff, sniff, sob) come to an end - or will be coming to an end, anyway, in May of '06.

(NOW what am I supposed to do with my 2-way-radio-lipsticks and poison-filled sapphire rings?)