Monday, January 02, 2006

A day late but here it is...

Well since it’s the end of the year and since lists are my crack, I will do the obligatory end-of-year list and pretend I am doing it begrudgingly but really you all know I will be loving it……

Favorite Everything List of 2005:

Favorite Movie this year:
Brokeback Mountain

Favorite book I read this year:
A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genuis (yeah this did not come OUT this year but I read it this year and loves it this year so it still counts. Its my blog.)

Favorite Album I bought this year:
Plans, Death Cab for Cutie
and
Slient Alarm, Bloc Party

Favorite Song this year:
Comfortably Numb, Scissor Sisters

Favorite Training Song this year:
Jesus Walks, Kanye West

Favorite show this year:
Alias (I know I know….but it’s the LAST season, I am not jumping ship now!)

Favorite technological advancement I have fully embraced:
The “Just for You” section of iTunes (those bastards…$$$...)

Favorite Thing about 2005:
We’re one year closer to a George-W-Bush-Free America

A Few Goals for 2006 (not resolutions as, really, what’s the point)
No more smoking. None. At All.
The Gym – either go or quit. The $80 monthly donation to the NYSC needs to stop.
Vitamins. I need to learn more about vitamins.
Floss daily.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."