Tuesday, April 29, 2008

32 things to do before I'm 32

This is a bit late as my bday was a month ago but here goes.........


32 Things To Do Before I Am 32

1. Do sit-ups daily
2. Take a class in grant writing
3. Get a strenght-training routine
4. Break 3:40 in the marathon
5. Organize all my photographs
6. Fix my digital SLR camera
7. Stop worrying all the time
8. Be a more educated consumer
9. No more of the "I feel like shit therefore I will shop" routine
10. Go back to running camp
11.Do my part to keep McCain from the presidency
12. Greece!
13. Green my home, work, and life
14. Get into marathoner-shape
15. French class
16. Spend more time on my blogs!
17. ACTUALLY live on a budget
18. Eat a health veggie diet
19. Chill out more
20. Make more art, see more art
21. Apply to graduate school
22. Understand my 401k
23. Start my Vlog!!
24. Wear wigs as often as possible
25. Run the NYC Marathon
26. Visit my family and friends as much as possible
27. Stop interrupting people
28. Take the GREs
29. Grow my hair long again
30. Finish my certificate in Global Affairs
31. Get a new rug for the living room
32. More Broadway