Thursday, August 04, 2005

So Bummed Not Even A Case of Diet Coke Can Perk Me Up


Don't worry, dear friends. Nothing too serious going on, and given all the worlds events recently my life is downright peachy. But everyone, even the lucky people like myself with jobs and friends and luxuries like DVR and free Diet Coke at work, gets the blues now and then. You know - its 400 HUMID degrees outside, my boss ripped to shreds a project I spent all day working on, and my I'm-feeling-chubby-today-so-I'll-just-wear-these-never-fail-jeans are just a tad bit tighter than they should be.... And to top it off, tonight I have to go to the darkroom and work on my self portrait project for photo class....yep, that zit on my chin that just won't go away will now be immortalized on an 8x10 glossy for all the world to see.....woo hoo.

If it Friday yet?