
SO...who wants to be at work today? I guess its universally agreed that coming back from holiday weekends kind of blows…although it’s a dead-zone in my office today, so that actually makes today kind of nice – gives me time to work on side projects like my blogs. This will I’m sure please some people who 1) like to read this spot on their lunch breaks and are waiting for new material or 2) are sick of visiting my blog and seeing Puking Runner Woman – I’ve had a few complaints…Well lucky for you folks I did a lot over the long weekend so I have a few things to blog about. I also have just finished my latest politics class (and the research paper that went along with it!) so I get my life back a bit as I have spent every free moment over the last few weeks holed up in Starbucks consuming ridiculous amounts of the overpriced liquid crack they serve there, trying to make a cohesive and comprehensive argument regarding the Bush administration’s current foreign policy decisions (I won’t even bother commenting on the painfully obvious challenge it has been to find ANYTHING regarding this administration cohesive or comprehensive…let’s just say it was a toughy). At any rate, the task has been completed and I have a little more free time on my hands now…for all of 30 seconds I’m sure as more and more I’m accepting the idea that “free time” is something I just don’t like having a lot of…
Anyway Happy Belated 4th to all and hopefully I’ll have something of interest for you to read up here shortly.