Friday, December 29, 2006

2007

I know I should probably make a list of resolutions but I feel like I am on list-overkill this week....so for "things I'd like to do in 2007" see my "43 things" list on the right and you'll get some idea of what I hope to be up to in the coming 12 months....But then again it would be abnormal and all-together unsettling if I was to leave 2006 without some kind of formalized plan for the future...so ok fine, as we enter the Year of the Pig (apparently) and my 30th year on this planet (and NO I am not freaking out about that and YES I am serious), here are the 12 things I hope to accomplish most:

1) Find a way to enjoy work - or at least have a much better attitude about it
2) Consistently dedicate a significant amount of time during my weeks to the causes I care about
3) Be solutions-driven in all areas of my life
4) Stop using "its my downtime" as an excuse to watch mindless TV
5) Not one cigarette. Not one.
6) Get in the best possible shape for marathoning
7) Learn to love life on a budget.
8) Get A's in all 3 classes I have left to take to get my certificate
9) No more refined sugar. (Or as little as possible)
10) Make a significant effort to get into yoga (or at the very least to stretch after a run)
11) Green Green Green Green Green
12) Stop worrying so much. And stop worrying about worrying so much.