Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm back, and i swear I'll never leave you again...

...well that may not be quite true....see the fact is, I have been seeing someone else - another webhoster...I know I know, how could I do this to you?

Well - it pains me to say this after all we have been through, but there are others out there who intrigue me...newer, younger, hotter blog platforms...like the way you were once once upon a time way back in early 2006 when our affair first began... so yes, I have been spending some time with others, experimenting with new software and even - gasp - creating new blogs! Yes I admit it...but none of those relationships have truly developed the way I wanted and in the mean time I do have things to say and share, so I have come crawling back to you - in the spirit of those poets-slash-potheads we all loved at one point in our sad suburban childhoods, since I can't be with the one I want, I will love the one I am with.

And that is you Wine with Lunch.

So for now, I am back.