Friday, March 24, 2006

I am sooooo bored today

I'm so bored I don't even have anything interesting today in this post. I am just BORED - well, I guess "unmotivated" is a better term. I have plenty to do - I have work coming out of my ass - but all I want to do is buy more music on iTunes and snack on crappy food...what IS that? What is it in my brain that makes me think Cheezits will make this day go by any faster?

Here are constructive things I can do with my afternoon:
1) ...um, do some work?

2) Read this pile of articles I have next to me that I need to get through to write a paper for the International Politics class I am taking (anyone interested in discussing the economic implications the rise of Hamas will have on the Middle East? If so please leave me a comment!)

3) Study my French flashcards so I'll be able to order something other than "cafe au lait" on my trip next week!!

4) Contemplate why at the age of nearly 29 I am taking so many classes...I thought I was done with this shit??

5) Buy music on iTunes and justify it by saying "its for the plane"

6) Email my sister who lives on a farm and is spending her days becoming one with the soil while I sit here becoming one with the ass print in my desk chair

7) Read other people's blogs - you know, people who actually blog about SOMETHING

8) Office Gossip...excellent time suck

9) Ponder the recent rise in popularity of Sudoku and what this means about the world I live in

10) Stop blogging and get back to work so I can get my ass OUT of here today....

Happy Friday to all.