Monday, March 20, 2006

Its Not You Its Me

Dear Blog,

Where do I begin? I am so sorry. I have been so neglectful of you. I have not been Into the Greenroom in so long, I have no good excuse – I have been busy with work, yes, and I admit – there have been flirtations with others...classes and running and following Jenny Lewis around - and then there was that unfortunate jury duty incident which neither of us wants to revisit...

But I know, I know, none of these excuses make up for my lack of attention to you and your needs. Let me just say its not you, its me. My priorities are a mess, and you have suffered as a result. But I promise to try harder. Please give me another chance. I will post more often, I will be more clever and funny and thoughtful, and I will not let passing flirtations with other hobbies get in the way of us.

Can we give it another try? I’m a changed woman, you’ll see...