
...and haven't had time to write since!!!!!
Here I am, been more busy than I can even explain as I am in a hell known as "apartment hunting in Manhattan"...I would not wish this process on my worst and most hated enemy.
Uhg.
But drama aside, things have been good - busy busy but good for you all, it means a have a lot of posts coming your way (when I have 2 seconds to actually POST!).
So to begin the re-cap of the past few weeks: I did go see The Killers with Mike at Webster Hall a few weeks ago. It was actually my 2nd time at Webster in one week so I felt a little like a regular (and NO I was not the oldest person there which was actually a little bit of a fear of mine! Not to worry though, Manhattan seems to be filled with people on the verge of turning 30 and in total denial about it..ahem...).
The Killers were good - I have to admit I wasn't really in to any of their new stuff, just not a fan and I can't quite pinpoint why...but they were having fun and it was probably the last chance anyone will have to see them in a tiny place, so for that alone it was cool. (And let's be honest, "Mr. Brightside" is still a lot of fun to jump around to - anyone who thinks their too cool for that can feel free to stop reading this blog.)
Pictures on Flikr, enjoy.