Well, the move is done....it wasn't the worst experience, I have heard some HORROR stories about peeps and their movers - mine were stellar so no complaints at all there.
The Hole (as I have loving named our new place) is now filled to the ceilings with boxes: we can't unpack until we get the apartment painted which can't happen until maybe this week because the super didn't have the keys last week because the management company didn't give the super the keys....you get it. I'm in that phase now...the Dear-God-We're-In-Here-We-Have-To-Make-It-Work phase...
Fun fun.
Pictures to come if I can ever find my camera in the sea of cardboard I now call home....
PS - no cable.
PPS - good excuse to buy Season 4 of Alias on DVD and watch it. All the time. (Feel free to invite Mike over to your house as I'm sure he will soooon get sick of the entertainment at ours....)