Monday, February 05, 2007

Here is what I am loving right now

...since its been so long and I don't know where to begin I will simply dive in and list off whats been intriguing me these days...always a good place to start- look at what's right in front of you.

Playing frequently on the iPod:
Regina Spektor "Begin to Hope" (looooove this whole album right now!), The Shins "Wincing the Night Away" (yeah, this one too).

Subway reading material (I don't take the subway but you get the point):
"We Regret To Inform You that Tomorrow We Will Be Killed with Our Families" by Phillip Gourevitch - this journalist went back to Rwanda in 1995 to investigate and interview survivors of the genocide...gripping, horrifying, and totally fascinating.

Movies to review:
Factory Girl....I'll do a review as short as Sienna Miller is skinny in the film: very sad story, not a great film, Sienna is actually quite good (who knew?) and I intend to rapidly adopt that Edie Sedgwick-look...the make-up and clothes are killer.

Recent success:
Quitting Diet Coke cold-turkey

Health-kick du jour:
I am quitting refined sugar cold-turkey....yeah, we'll see how far this one takes me.

Newest Obsession:
LOST....good GOD where have I been?  Recently been found hiding under blankets and watching hour after hour after hour after HOUR of Lost on DVD....can't get enough, must see more...haven't been THIS hooked on anything since ALIAS....

Must go, Michael just took off to find Walt....