Whew - I am apparently recovered from the stress and exhaustion of the last few weeks, thanks to a "mental health day" off of work on Friday, followed by a mellow weekend (oh OK, I was out until 2AM Saturday at a friend's bachelorette party but I had 1 beer and slept in Sunday!) - and then a very random stomach illness yesterday which sent me home early for another afternoon of sleeping...honestly I havent slept this much since i was about 6, i swear. But i think it was needed, I feel MUCH better now and back to my old self...
I have a number of pictures to upload to stay tuned for those, my free nights this week are being taken up by work unavoidable work dinners (oh, the joys of sales...) but at some point soon I will upload them I promise. I am also working on a few other projects including the long-awaited (still potential) re-vamping of Wine with Lunch...lots of ideas spinning so stay tuned for that. I am also going to be adding more blogs, as well as more features to this blog, so all things for you to look forward to (as soon as I have a few hours of spare time to get this all done!).
I have to get to work since the past few business days have involved very little business son my part, but thanks to those who sent me emails and called last week to cheer me up, I really have the greatest friends and family ever!