Wednesday, April 18, 2007

so tired.

I am so tired and burned out lately, I have a ton to blog about but I just need a few minutes to pull my thoughts together. I thnk I'm fatigued, and not just physically, though this marathon training has really kicked my ass this time, but mentally and emotionally I just feel drained right now. Too much going on lately, I thnk I now know what its like the really "need" a vacation. The news of this week also hasn't inspired much in me to want to ramble on about much anyway. I am jumping back and forth between horror of what happened at Virignia Tech and a morbid fascination to find out more. I know a lot of us feel that way. So for tonight I need to shut it down and go to bed. I will ramble on again shortly when I am feeling a bit more like myself.