Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Blah Blah on me

Scary busy right now but wanted to take a moment to say Hello to my dear blog.

Hello.

Looks like the trip to Asia will unfold as follows: Beijing, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Cambodia.....um, head kind of EXPLODING right now.....so excited so excited so excited!

Work is a madhouse this week but in a good way - involved in a mentoring project which I am actually loving despite the extra work its put on my plate.. Painting class ended last night - so bummed, it was one of the most fun things I did this summer...I will post pictures of my masterpieces (cough cough) shortly....please keep all judgements to yourself, I am not Picasso, merely a desk-slave looking for an outlet so as not to go postal on my co-workers one muggy afternoon....Also - got a new toy (a bike!) - pics soon, but I am TOO SCARED TO RIDE IT! I havent ridden a bike since I was about 10 and I live in NYC - just WALKING down the street can get you killed by some half-blind, multi-tasking cab driver.....I'll stop now, my mom will read this and freak out I'm sure. My plan is to attempt to ride this weekend (and live to tell the tale). Fingers crossed.

So lots going on, even more so than usual...I have managed to gain 5 lbs (who GAINS weight in the summer??) I think due to stress-eating m&ms by the fistfull (yeah that may be why...) but am too busy to actually care. That says a lot, no?

More pics and mind-numbingly dull commentary on All Things Me later....must get back to whatever it is I do from 9 - 6 that allows me to do whatever it is I enjoy from 6 - 9....