Been down with the stomach flu and not happy about it (see GirlRunner). Actually had tickets to both the US Open and the Patriots game last weekend and missed them as I was on my couch moaning and whining like a 5 year old (I am officially the world's worst sick person). Staying home on Tuesday and watching 8 hours of 9/11 coverage did nothing to help, either. Coupled with Gen. Petraeus' sorry "report" how could I feel better?
Luckily I seem to have finally shaken this awful bug and am back to work and hopefully this weekend back to my workouts - and having officially decided on my 2008 races. Looking forward to laying out a plan. In the meantime China planning is all-consuming but I'm trying to keep my head above water on that and focus on the excitement and not the stress of the details (shots, visas, is this airline shady?....) Anyway not much to report but wanted to check in....hope to have more to report shortly as I get bgack to myself this weekend!
Cheers!