Wednesday, April 12, 2006

SO...as I said...I am back!


The trip was a big success - Paris, Barcelona and London. Such a good time! Paris: I loved more than I ever thought I would. Barcelona: so colorful and fun...I tried to shoot in black and white there but quickly switched out to color, Barcelona was made for color film. And London was time to visit Nicole and Jaime (James...excuse me...) and - aside from the watermelon martini hangover - was a blast.

So - on to the inevitable list for my Europe Trip 2006:

Best of the trip:
  • The Park Guell
  • The d'Orsay
  • Seeing Nic and Jamie
  • Being without a cell phone for 10 days.

Worst of the trip:

  • The Eurostar...(please see the pictures of us riding stowaway to London)
  • The Contemporary Art Museum in Barcelona (the most pretentious 2 hours of my life)
  • The 5lbs. I gained thanks to the "white bread, 3 meals a day" diet plan I was on.

    For more pictures of the trip (and ever-insightful comments, of course) check out the Flikr pictures...