Yet again, I have fallen sadly behind on my blogging and I have so much to blab on about....I have a million pics to upload as well which I will try to do shortly as that will at least give you all something to look at until I get around to writing about:
Arcade Fire (weeks ago now)
Knocked Up (in short: go see it, and wear a diaper)
Book reviews (new feature!)
Memorial Day Weekend in NYC (and why it is totally possible to have a great time kicking-off summer in the sticky, not-a-beach-in-sight city).
Bloomberg's environmental initiatives...are his motives political? Of course. Do I care as long as we can take a step towards getting cars out of Central Park? NOPE!
My new classes
The tangled web which is my current day-to-day and the manner in which I intend to un-web it....
I could go on but I will stop for your sake. Anyway the point is - stay tuned, more to come including new plans from me as to how I plan to conquer the world while wearing yet another kick-ass wig....