Sunday, December 30, 2007

Resolution Time....

OK here goes (there are still 63...but these are the top 5 I want to focus on):

1) Nutritional changes: fully embrace a healthy vegan diet, quit refined sugar, and for the love of all that is good in this world get OFF Diet Coke. Again.

2) Conscious consumerism - put my money where my mouth is.

3) Floss daily!

4) Financial Responsibility (live on a budget, quit the credit card habit, figure out where the hell my money is...)

5) Stretch after EVERY workout (I'll settle for stretching after ANY workout actually. I am just tempting the Injury Gods to strike at this point...)

Other things I'm focused on doing in 2008 (not resolutions as much as a To Do list):

2 Marathons
Completing a triathlon
Really giving yoga an honest shot
Refocusing at work
Make a decision about grad school (finally)
Taking up French again

....this is where I get into trouble....63 items later....