I have been meaning to write last week about the "countdown" to my trip but I never got a chance..between wrapping things up at work, packing and preparing for the trip and then a trip to the ER Thursday night thanks to a very bad reaction to the vacation shots I got (unreal!) it was a crazy week!
But after months of planning I have landed and am officially here in Beijing. I have only gotten as far as my swanky hotel (thanks, work!) but so far so good :) I am sleepy and groggy and don't have much to say at the moment so I will sign off now but hope to post regularly as I am here (not like I can kill time watching tv or anything so I may be posting more than usual!). I am so excited to be here and I think this entire month will be a huge adventure for me - I am psyched it is officially underway!!!!