Thursday, October 18, 2007

Weekend Update

People asked if I got to do some sight-seeing last weekend as planned so i figured I'd fill you in - no, sadly, I didn't. My co-worker here who was going to play tour guide was literally coughing up a lung on Friday and went home with a fever. I was also sick from a total lack of sleep last week due to the crazy work hours I've been keeping here, so I spent all last weekend either sleeping or working or sleeping more to get better...it wasn't the best way to spend my 1st weekend in China! But it really helped what ended up being a crazy Week 2 (flights, meetings, and more late night/crack of dawn calls w/ my NYC team). So overall it was a boring but necessary weekend....

That said I am PSYCHED to see the city this weekend - Jason has again offered to play tour guide Saturday and I can't wait to hit the Silk Market as promised my friend Emily got sick jeans for $15. You can't even get a sandwhich for $15 in NYC!