Saturday, October 20, 2007

Silk Market Saturday!

Well after much anticipation I finally made it to the Silk Market today - woo hoo! It was really cool - its basically a high-rise mall with stand after stand after stand of clothes, bags, bedding, sunglasses....anything you could want. But the beauty is you haggle for prices and if you are good at it stuff is CHEAP! After being a little intimidated at first I quickly got the hang of it and got GOOD - I hope Mike and I have time to go back there this week. You can't stay there for too long b/c it gets exhausting very quickly with the crowds and the aggressive sales people literally pulling at your arm to buy stuff from them, but I managed to get some good stuff! Check out some of my goods - the jeans were $19 and the shirt was $6!