Day 2 – back to work. Woke up feeling good – a little hungry but also a little lighter and less bloated than I have been feeling lately. Went for a short run and then off to work – had the smuggle my bottles of “food” all day as I don’t need my whole office knowing about this - but for the most part the day went well. I ate a lot of extra fruit and veggies when hungry – especially in the late afternoon after I could not gag down the cucumber-mint soup (so gross). I also had one water w/ a Crystal Light packet late in the day (my normal go-to drink of late) – and honestly I swear it made me feel so bloated after I finished it. I don’t know why I’m surprised (its all chemicals!!) but I really did notice a difference.
I also snuck a few chocolate covered raisins from the office, but FAR less than usual and I am really trying to stick to this no-sugar portion of the fast..tough for the Candy Girl I really am. Dinner tonight was mainly more fruit (the salad was gross) and another coconut smoothie (honestly I will start making these myself - so good).
I feel more full today than yesterday for the most part…I may be consuming a little more food but its still mainly all vegan and raw…and I think I’ve had my last Crystal Light packet.