The hotel we’re in is a b&b – The Classic Street Hotel - cute, no frills, right in the middle of the Old Quarter – the heart of Hanoi and also tourist central - but for $30/night I can’t complian!

We headed off the explore the streets and ended up at a morning market – wow, what a site. Here are some photos though I don’t think these really captured the images here of the food people were selling or the sprawling layout and total systematic chaos of the marketers:
One of the scams here is that the women selling fruit hammocks around will come up and try to put one on your shoulder and get you to take a typically-touristy photo, then ask you to buy some fruit since she let you get your photo-opt…well I can’t lie I wanted this photo op! So $2.00 for 2 bags of pineapple later, here we are: